…learn connect and share
BREAKFAST EGG MUFFINS – BACON CHEDDAR
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Lightly spray a 6 cup capacity muffin tin with non stick oil spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs and onion, then add bacon and cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add mixture three quarters up into each tin of a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- The mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for 4 days.
If you have a great recipe to share please contact your Tenancy Officer 8351 8466.
Are your Contact Details Current?
Our tenants have been a major part of YourPlace Housing’s evolution and history.
Whilst we happily acknowledge that many of you have been with us for many years, we are also aware that circumstances often change. Incorrect contact information could impact on the effectiveness of our communication with you and the timeliness of our service delivery, such as the completion of required maintenance works and rent reviews. For this reason, it is very important that you inform us immediately whenever your contact details change.