Strategic Plan 2023–2026
Our Vision is for everyone to have access to an affordable home that meets their needs.
- What We Do: With a focus on people with disability and those that are socially disadvantaged, we provide housing that is affordable, appropriate, and suited to people’s unique requirements.
- How We Do It: We build strong relationships with our tenants and those that support them. We are committed to following through, and actively advocate for improved housing opportunities for everyone.
- Supportive and Collaborative
- Inclusive and Respectful
- Curious and Adaptable
- Fair and Transparent
Strategic Focus Areas
- Tenants and Customers are engaged and provided great services
- Properties are high quality and well located
- Partnerships that improve tenant opportunity and outcomes
- Sustainability at the centre of our business and strategic goals
- Our People are valued and supported
Annual Priorities – 2023
Existing Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) Management
Develop and implement a workplan to assess and improve utilisation and management of existing SDA properties.
Tenant Engagement and Service Design
Develop a new service model based on a better understanding of tenant experience to help improve our services.
Business Diversification and Growth
Investigate new opportunities for raising more revenue or better managing existing operational costs.
Develop new partnerships with other agencies to identify ways of building a network of service and support relationships to better support our tenants.
Strategic Focus and Objectives
Our Policies set out what YourPlace Housing does, our principles and commitments. They demonstrate how we live our values and how we deliver our strategies.
YourPlace Housing maintains a suite of policies to ensure:
- our stakeholders are aware of their rights and responsibilities, and
- the organisation operates fairly, effectively and in accordance with the law
- Complaints Management Policy: Download PDF [85kb]
- Complaints Management Policy – Easy Read Version: Download PDF [1mb]
- Appeals Policy: Download PDF [125kb]
- Whistleblower Policy: Download PDF [133kb]
- Code of Conduct: Download PDF [125kb]
If you need any further information, or can't see a document you need, please contact us on 08 8351 8466 email us on email@example.com