Our success is built on our 5 year strategic plan executed through the implementation of annual business plans.
Our strategy is about improving opportunities for people on low to moderate incomes to live in a home in which they can thrive.
These plans provide the framework through which we set objectives for and guide the operations of the business and measure our performance in achieving those objectives.
The Strategic Plan is supported by three strategic objectives:
Our Policies set out what YourPlace Housing does, our principles and commitments. They demonstrate how we live our values and how we deliver our strategies.
YourPlace Housing maintains a suite of policies to ensure:
- our stakeholders are aware of their rights and responsibilities, and
- the organisation operates fairly, effectively and in accordance with the law
- Compliments & Complaints Management Policy: Download PDF [300kb]
- Appeals Policy: Download PDF [200kb]
- Whistleblower Policy: Download PDF [133kb]
If you need any further information, or can’t see a document you need, please contact us on 08 8351 8466 email us on email@example.com