- Please dispose of all rubbish in the bins provided and put your wheelie bins out in time to be emptied on your council’s collection day.
- Councils provide more than one bin (recycling, green waste, general waste) and they are emptied on different days.
- Weekly rubbish collection times vary from area to area – please contact your local council for information about what day you need to put the bin/s out and which bin/s you put out.
- The maintenance and cleaning of bins is the tenant’s responsibility
Hard Waste Collection
- Many council’s provide a hard waste collection service for residents free of charge. If you have big rubbish items to dispose of such as broken furniture, mattresses, white goods or electronics please contact your local council to find out about this service.
Don’t have a Bin?
- If you don’t have a bin when you move into your home, please contact your local council.
- Let us now if the council will not provide a bin and we will purchase one on your behalf.
- If you move out, you need to leave the bin/s at the property.