If the maintenance is an emergency DO NOT FILL out the form below.
- Office Hours Emergency: between 8.00am–4.00pm, Monday to Friday. Please contact the office for assistance on 08 8351 8466.
- After hours Emergency: before 8.00am and after 4.00pm Monday to Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Please call the after hours mobile emergency number 0414 367 735.
We categorise the following as an “Emergency Repair”:
- Gas leak
- Total loss of power
- Total loss of water
- Total loss of heating and/or hot water
- Critical taps that cannot be turned on
- Blocked WC or main drain (in some cases this is the responsibility of SA Water, we’ll be able tell you this when you call)
- Smashed glazing (we will board up only)
- Exposed electrical cables or broken electrical accessory (socket/switch etc)
- Faulty smoke detectors
- Major roof leaks
- Appliance failure
- Broken door locks to external doors
|SA Power Networks||131366
Electrical Faults and Emergencies
|Australian Gas Networks||1800 808 526
|SA Water||1300 729 283
Water supply and sewerage issues
|State Emergency Services||132 500
Fallen trees/branches on a house or vehicle. Flooding, storm damage.
|Emergency Triple Zero
In life threatening or time critical emergency situations. An operator will ask whether you need police, fire and rescue or ambulance.
|South Australian Police||131 444
Non-urgent police assistance
We’d be grateful if you could delay reporting non emergency repairs until the next business day. You can either call the office on 08 8351 8466 or complete an online Report a Repair request form below.
Reporting a Repair Online
It is important when you notice a maintenance issue that you inform our office as soon as possible.
Report a Repair Online should only be used for new repairs and maintenance requests. If you have already reported a repair and need an update, please call our Asset Team on 08 8351 8466.
Please use the form below to lodge an online request for maintenance. Be as descriptive as possible about issue and if necessary attach a photo so we can attend your request as soon as possible.
How long should you wait for things to be fixed?
YourPlace Housing will always endeavor to have maintenance matters attended to within the following timeframes:
|Issues that are a threat to the tenants’ health or safety or there is a risk of serious property damage will be responded to within 4 hours.|
|Will be responded to within 24 hours.|
|Will be responded to within 14 working days or a longer period as required.|
What can you do if things are taking too long to get fixed?
Tenants should speak with their Tenancy Officer. YourPlace Housing also has a formal complaints and appeal process, where tenants can have their issues further investigated and resolved.
Please contact us for further information or click below to access the Complaints Form.
- Comment, Compliment or Complaint Form: Download PDF [240kb]
- Comment, Compliment or Complaint Online Form