Did you know?
The State Government is delivering cheaper water bills for all South Australian householders from 1 July 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for a water concession:
- Visit www.sa.gov.au/concessions
- Phone the ConcessionsSA Hotline (9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) – 1800 307 758
- Download a Household Concession Form from our website
- Call us on 8351 8466 and we can send you a form
Get on top of your Water bills
Water bills are sent out every 3 months. To avoid a nasty surprise you may wish to consider arranging a fortnightly payment towards your water bill so when you receive your bill it won’t cause financial hardship.
Call the Finance Team on 8351 8466 who will be more than happy to discuss your options.
Did you know?
- ‘Standby power’ used by products like microwaves, televisions and gaming consoles can account for 10% of your electricity bill. If it’s got a little light or clock – it’s using power. Running costs can be reduced by turning off appliances at the wall when they are not in use, getting rid of any additional fridges and freezers that are not needed, and drying clothes
on the line rather than the dryer.
- For each degree heating or cooling is increased, energy use will increase by about 5% to 10%. To keep your bills in control, think about setting your heating thermostat from 18 to 20°C in winter and from 25 to 27°C in summer.
- You can make the most of the energy you’re using by closing internal doors and only heating or cooling the rooms you’re using.
For more energy-saving tips visit www.energy.gov.au/household-guides