- 3 sheets of Puff Pastry
- 2 slices of onion diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 potato diced
- ¼ butternut pumpkin diced
- Chopped parsley
- Milk for glazing
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Steam or boil chopped vegetables until firm but not cooked through
- Add a little salt and pepper and chopped parsley, let vegetables cool down
- Cut the puff pastry into four squares and add the vegetable mix to one side
- To seal the pastry with your finger add a little water on the edge and flip the pastry over making a triangle shape
- Seal edges with a fork
- Brush a little milk on the top and bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Makes 12 triangle shaped pasties.
These can be frozen and defrosted for a delicious lunch.