- 28cm x 18cm slice tray
- 1 pack plain biscuits (Marie or Arrowroot)
- 125 grams butter
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk (230 grams)
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 100 grams flaked almonds
- 360 grams Cadbury Hazelnut Chocolate (2 blocks)
- 30 grams coconut oil
- Line a slice tray with baking paper, ensuring plenty of overhang.
- Crush biscuits into small pieces and set aside.
- Over a low heat in a medium saucepan, melt the butter, condensed milk and golden syrup, stirring until combined. Remove from heat once melted.
- Under a low heat grill, lightly toast the almonds. Make sure you keep an eye on them, as they can burn quickly.
- Add the crushed biscuits and flaked almonds to the melted mixture and combine.
- Spoon the mixture into slice tray and press down using the back of a spoon, until firm.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together in a small saucepan over a low heat until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over the biscuit base and place in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!